Trip Planner : USA / Massachusetts / Berkshires / Richmond / Wineries / Furnace Brook Winery at Hilltop Orchards
Furnace Brook Winery at Hilltop Orchards, Richmond
Categories: Wineries & Vineyards, Food & Drink
- Free wine tasting of an award-winning Furnace Brook Wine (additional five tastings for $5.00)Plan to visit Furnace Brook Winery at Hilltop Orchards and other customer-reviewed, writer-recommended Richmond attractions using our Richmond travel itinerary planner.
- Delicious cider donuts made fresh daily
- Homemade fruit pies, scones
- Artisan cheeses
- Preserves, 100% pure maple syrup
- Wines by the glass or by the bottle
- Johnny Mash hard cider is made from estate grown apples and ages in oak barrels
A Tasty Berkshire Experience!
Create a full itinerary - for free!
What a great place to visit in a sunny fall day. Hot spicy cider and fresh homemade donuts. Yummy! Near Pittsfield and Richmond, it is a wonderful place to bring your kids and pick crunchy, juicy appl... read more »
We had a fun time with the cider "flight" that led to several purchases. The young lady tasting expert was very well informed and helpful. Looking forward to enjoying our purchases in front of a roari... read more »
We came here for a low key first anniversary. We did a little research, and found that this winery has several wines that have won local prizes at the Big E and such. We got there around 10 in the mor... read more »
Unable to display map at this time. Please try again later.
Are you the owner of this business? Click here for promotion tips.