Welcome to the official Facebook Page for Tioga Downs Casino, a premier entertainment and gaming destination nestled in the town of Nichols, in Upstate NY. With Casino Slot Games, featuring some of the hottest around. Not feeling the slots? Try your luck on our table games, including, Blackjack, Craps, Roulette and more! Feeling more like Poker? We’ve got tables offering Texas Hold’em: Limit and No Limit and so much more! Tioga Downs Casino is the place to play, and the place to WIN.With our world travel planner, Nichols attractions like Tioga Downs Casino Resort can be center stage of your vacation plans, and you can find out about other attractions like it, unlike it, near it, and miles away.
Hungry? Tioga Downs Casino is the place to eat! Offering 7 different restaurant and bar options, you’ll never leave our Casino hungry!
· Virgil’s Real BBQ offers family-style dining in a rustic and casual restaurant, with enticing rubs and marinades, slowly smoked over hickory, oak, and fruit woods - Virgil’s will not disappoint. Stick around after you eat, Virgil’s Real BBQ becomes Virgil’s LIVE, with local bands rocking every Friday and Saturday starting at 9pm!
· With rock-bottom prices, The County Fair Buffet offers your family favorites, and specialty items every day. With a salad bar, carved meats, dessert options, seasonal and regional cuisines from around the world; The County Fair Buffet is mouth-watering, especially when you need a quick fix of all your favorites.
· Forget ordering out, grab a pie from Mr. G’s Post Time Pizza! Hot, delicious and straight out of the oven, join us for a slice or two! Mr. G’s Pizza is hand tossed and for you thin crust lovers, it’s just how you like it! Check out our two slice, and whole cheese specials on our website: https://www.tiogadowns.com/dining/mrgs-post-time-pizza/
· Have a strong sweet tooth? So do we! Stop in for a cone at Owego Soft Serve! Tioga County’s freshest and creamiest soft serve. What more do we have to say?
· Watch the big game and have one of the ‘best burgers in the Southern Tier’ at Coasters! This is the place to eat, drink and enjoy all your favorite sports. There’s never a dull moment in this bar, round up some friends and root for your favorite teams!
· Craving live music and your favorite slots? Check out the Sideshow Lounge! Mixing up your favorite alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, plus live music every Friday and Saturday! Feeling hungry? Order off our special menu! Round up your squad, and come dance the night away in the lounge!
Tioga Downs Casino is your entertainment destination! With the thrills of the Casino, the excitement of Live Harness Racing and the delight of fine food and drinks, you can kick back and relax or get up and dance the night away!
Looking for a night out on the town? Tioga Downs has presented some of the greatest names in entertainment over the last few years and we don’t plan to slow down! We’re bringing more awesome shows to you in 2017!
• Get up and party with live bands every weekend at Virgil’s LIVE and The Sideshow Lounge! Both Nightclubs offer an awesome vibe for you and your friends! Let’s dance!
And don’t forget about racing! History lesson: In the heart of the Southern Tier, Tioga Downs originated as a quarter horse race track back in 1976 known as Tioga Park. The track was revived and refinished to become a ⅝ mile harness racetrack we know today as Tioga Downs Casino in 2006! Join us from May to September, and listen to the beat of the horses with live racing and year-round simulcasting. Featuring some of the top harness stake races in the country, you must experience a day at the races!
* Gambling Problem? Call (877-8-HOPENY) or text HOPENY (467369).
Tioga Downs Casino Resort Reviews
My wife and I happened across Tioga Downs en route to Corning and stopped in. We'd never seen harness racing before so we stopped in to watch the last few races. While we didn't go into the casino... more »
The food we recently had was the best yet. I suspect they have streamlined some of the food sources within the casino complex. Both our burger and a grilled turkey sandwich were tasty and perfectly... more »
Great place. The food is great the staff is wonderful. And the newly added hotel is amazing with a water slide. more »
Recently had a motorcycle rally here and I have no complaints at all. Rooms were spacious and AC worked well. It was warm when we were there. The area was perfect for our rides! Just south in PA are some of the best roads for riding. Food was great and I enjoyed watching the horse racing. We will be back there for another rally in a few years.
Very nice rooms with comfortable seating and bedding. The casino is as nice as any in Atlantic City. We ate at the PJs and the food was excellent. On the down side, there was no tub in the room and the pool is very small. In fact it is nothing like I've seen advertised. I'm disabled and the only exercise I can do is in the water, but because the pool was so small we didn't even bother with it. There is a great outdoor pool that is great for the kids and I can't imagine any kid that wouldn't love the slide. It's small as well to though and salt water. So on the small size of the pools and no tub, I just can't give it more than 3 stars. However if you're just in it for the gambling, the people working there, as well as any place in the resort, are great! And any of the dealers I have ever had are patient, helpful if you don't understand the game or have questions. So if I were just eating the casino staff and restaurants staff I'd give them 5 stars.
Concessions were good and not overly priced, during events they try to provide the most for their patrons by offering an additional service. This time it was free corn on the cob. Due to the time of season it was getting cold after sunset and our group went to use the fire pits located on the balcony, upon arriving the open pits were out of propane and when asking for someone to resolve the issue we were ignored on several occasions and no employee ever did return that night to get a fire pit running for our group.
Love this little casino buffet was cheap and enjoyable. Very clean and nice choice of food. _nice selection of machines to choose from and a bakery to bring home really great baked goods.
Went for an outdoor concert and food. We at at the BBQ restaurant, great drinks and food all at very reasonable prices. The only downside was the chairs were not very comfortable. The outdoor concert was on the racetrack, very organized and easy to find. Overall an enjoyable time.
Places to stay near Tioga Downs Casino Resort
Plan your trip to Nichols
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Plans to Tioga Downs Casino Resort by other users
1 day in Owego BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES January, popular sights PREFERENCES: January ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Owego BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES December, popular sights PREFERENCES: December ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Owego BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES December, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: December, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Nichols BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES December, popular sights PREFERENCES: December ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Owego BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, popular sights PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 8 days in Tioga County BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Owego BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular sights PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Owego BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular sights PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Owego BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES September, relaxing, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: September, relaxing, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Owego BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 4 days in Tioga County BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Owego BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium
Are you the owner of this business?Click here for promotion tips.