Xtreme Action Park is the largest indoor entertainment venue in Florida! With over 210,000 sq feet, we have exciting attractions and event space for all ages…Before you head to Fort Lauderdale, plan trip itinerary details with our user-friendly Fort Lauderdale trip planning site , to make sure you see all that Fort Lauderdale has to offer, including Xtreme Action Park.
What We Currently Offer:
• The Fastest Indoor Asphalt Race Track featuring European Gas Powered Race Karts that reach speeds up to 45MPH!
• 6 Full Size and 4 Mini Café Bowling Lanes for All Age Recreational Bowling
• 100 Interactive Arcade Games in over 7,000 sq foot open Game Room
• All American Café featuring Burgers, Pizza, Wings and more!
• Hershey’s Ice Cream Shake Shoppe with over 30 Premium Flavors served in Cups, Cones or Splits
• Full Liquor Sports Bar featuring several Premium and Craft Beer option with over 60 LED TV’s and Projector Screens for Public viewing including DirecTv Sport Packages and the UFC Fight Collection.
• Private Rooms and Meeting Space featuring Spectacular Views of our Track including a 5,000 sq ft Event / Conference Space
• Sky High Indoor Ropes Course Adventure with Advanced and Beginner Levels where climbers can cross several unique obstacles directly over our Arcade Game room.
• Innovative Glow-in-the-Dark Arena for Bazooka Blast Team Challenges – an award winning combat game that fires 2″ foam balls from a real paintball gun.
• Free Public Wireless High-Speed Internet
• Family and Unisex Bathrooms, Wheelchair Accessible, Free Parking, Loading Dock Access & Entry
• Free Parking and Centrally Located in Fort Lauderdale off I-95
• The Arena Roller Rink – a 16,000 sq foot Performance Venue and Event Space that offers a 12,000 sq ft Roller Skating Rink with a DJ Booth and VIP Mezzanine. Available for Large Events and Private Functions plus equipped for live performances and unique sporting events.
• Rockin’ Jump Trampoline Park featuring Dodge Ball, Stunt Bag, X Beam, Slam Dunk Zone, Rock Climbing Wall, Ninja Obstacle Course and Jump Arena.
• Lauderdale Auto Museum – Step back in Time with the famed Dezer Collection featuring a variety of Classic Cars, Movie Cars, Military Vehicles and the World’s Largest Micro Car Collection
• All new Evolution Escape Rooms offering a physical adventure game in which players are locked in a room and have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles and escape within a set time limit. The newest concept for Team Building Challenges!
Xtreme Action Park Tours
Xtreme Action Park Reviews
Our 5 1/2 year old and 8 1/2 year old spent 1.5 hours here on a rainy day, $50 total. They each got their own cards and we like how the tickets are saved on the actual cards so they don’t go missing. ... more »
This place has bowling, go-karts, video games, trampoline park, ropes course, roller skating, 4-D movie, food, escape rooms...it’s huge! Tip-you need closed toe shoes in order to do the go-karts. We w... more »
Great places, good games Go Karts was a total hit... Bowling, Rock Climbing and more all in one place!! Definitely will be back!! more »
Very fun! We were in town from Milwaukee. Our flight out was at 5:30 PM. We had a few hours to kill before we needed to be to the airport. This place was perfect! The Go karts really fly! They actually take some skill to make a fast lap! My daughter who is 4 had a blast playing all the games. My son wanted to try the ropes course but we ran out of time. We ended up having a late lunch there as well. The food was better than I expected it to be. Very cool place! Will visit again. Staff was very friendly too.
I'm from NY and I went here and I've never seen such a great place. So many different things to do under one roof. Very well kept and enjoyable. Two thumbs up
Everything was cool. But I feel like they cut some of our driving time on the go-karts. I understand it's the weekend and it gets crazy packed, and the staff wants to end it early. But don't cut our driving time that we pay good money for. If I'm able to do about 25 sec per lap give or take. Than I should have driven at least 14-16 laps for a 8-min ride. I think it's best during the weekday.
Fun place to come with young kids. Maybe if you are a teenager it's fun. But as an adult in my 20s wasn't that much fun. The skating ring was super fun. Didn't fall! Had cash and was kinda complicates. Had to use my friends card.
Love this park! I took my family here a couple of times, and the workers were really nice. One in particular, Amaya at skating, showed my family so much courtesy and assistance. She was so nice and great to us. She was amongst the best of the workers who made our trip feel worthwhile. I will certainly return whenever we get free time again.
Places to stay near Xtreme Action Park
Plan your trip to Fort Lauderdale
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
Side trips from Fort Lauderdale
Hidden gems in Fort Lauderdale
Shopping in Fort Lauderdale
Nearby attractions in Fort Lauderdale
View all >©
Duration: 1h 30min
Plans to Xtreme Action Park by other users
5 days in Fort Lauderdale BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, museums, shopping, wildlife, fast-paced, hidden gems PREFERENCES: June, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Hidden gems PACE: Fast-paced 1 day in Fort Lauderdale BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, teens, kids, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: June, teens, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 10 days in Fort Lauderdale & Orlando BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, popular sights PREFERENCES: June ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 37 days in Fort Lauderdale BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, teens, popular sights PREFERENCES: June, teens ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 7 days in Miami BY A USER FROM CANADA June, popular sights PREFERENCES: June ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 2 days in Fort Lauderdale BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, kids, fast-paced, hidden gems PREFERENCES: July, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Hidden gems PACE: Fast-paced 7 days in Fort Lauderdale BY A USER FROM BAHAMAS March, popular sights PREFERENCES: March ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 2 days in Fort Lauderdale BY A USER FROM ECUADOR December, shopping, fast-paced, popular sights PREFERENCES: December, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Fast-paced 3 days in Fort Lauderdale BY A USER FROM COLOMBIA December, popular sights PREFERENCES: December ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 5 days in Coral Springs BY A USER FROM DOMINICAN REPUBLIC April, popular sights PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 17 days in Florida BY A USER FROM NORWAY May, beaches, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: May, beaches, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 8 days in Miami BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES April, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, popular sights PREFERENCES: April, outdoors, relaxing, beaches ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium
Are you the owner of this business?Click here for promotion tips.