Pirates Cove Childrens Theme Park, Elk Grove Village
Categories: Theme Parks, Water & Amusement Parks
Pirates' Cove Children's Theme Park - Elk Grove Park DistrictPut Pirates Cove Childrens Theme Park on your schedule, and learn what else deserves a visit by using our Elk Grove Village tourist route planner.
Social Media Comment Policy
1. Comments containing any of the following inappropriate forms of content shall not be permitted on the Park District social media sites and are subject to removal and/or restriction by the Administrator or his/her designees:
a. Comments not related to the original topic, including random or unintelligible comments;
b. Profane, obscene, violent, sexual, or pornographic content and/or language;
c. Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, or national origin;
d. Defamatory or personal attacks;
e. Threats to any person or organization;
f. Solicitation of commerce, including but not limited to advertising of any business or product for sale;
g. Conduct in violation of any federal, state, or local law;
h. Encouragement of illegal activity;
i. Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems; or
j. Content that violates a legal ownership interest, such as a copyright or trademark.
2. A comment posted by a member of the public on any Park District social media site is the opinion of the commenter or poster only, and publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, the Park District, not do the comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the Park District.
3. The Park District reserves the right to deny access to Park District social media sites for any individual who violates the Park District’s social media policy, at any time and without prior notice.
4. Departments shall monitor their social media sites for comments requesting responses from the Park District and for comments in violation of this policy.
5. When a Park District employee responds to a comment in his/her capacity as a Park District employee, the employee’s name and title should be made available, and the employee shall not share personal information about himself or herself or other Park District employees.
6. All comments posted to any Park District Facebook site are bound by Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php, and the Park District reserves the right to report any violation of Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities to Facebook with the intent of Facebook taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
Create a full itinerary - for free!
XXX Crafts and activities for the little ones. Don't miss the carousel and boats. Their is a outdoor stage with cute entertainment that is always enjoyable. Plan on spending the day.
We took our two boys here, ages 4 & 7 and they had a great time! I love that the adults get in free! All the rides are carefully made for just little kids, which means parents don't ride with them. We... read more »
This place is adorable. So much fun for the little ones. Age appropriate rides and exhibits for kids 2-8. Pirates Cove has been open for a generation or more and the lovely village of Elk Grove keeps ... read more »
Olena Fomina TurboCharging Your Growth™
Great and fun mini-theme park for kids to come for a playdate or birthday party! We had a great time with the family celebrating there!
We decided to take our children here because they are on a pirate kick right now. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it is maintained. Everything is very clean and the rides show no sign of age. My children are 3.5 and had a blast. I would highly recommend Pirates Cove.
good for couple of hours for 3 or less year olds. Call before you go. They close randomly if there is thunderstorm or rains.
If you live local, it's worth the trip. Don't travel a far distance to visit, there are only 5 rides and some playground equipment.
Lots of fun for kids
Unable to display map at this time. Please try again later.
Are you the owner of this business? Click here for promotion tips.