Pirates' Cove Children's Theme Park - Elk Grove Park DistrictUsing our world travel planner, Elk Grove Village attractions like Pirate's Cove Children's Theme Park can form part of a personalized travel itinerary.
Social Media Comment Policy
1. Comments containing any of the following inappropriate forms of content shall not be permitted on the Park District social media sites and are subject to removal and/or restriction by the Administrator or his/her designees:
a. Comments not related to the original topic, including random or unintelligible comments;
b. Profane, obscene, violent, sexual, or pornographic content and/or language;
c. Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, or national origin;
d. Defamatory or personal attacks;
e. Threats to any person or organization;
f. Solicitation of commerce, including but not limited to advertising of any business or product for sale;
g. Conduct in violation of any federal, state, or local law;
h. Encouragement of illegal activity;
i. Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems; or
j. Content that violates a legal ownership interest, such as a copyright or trademark.
2. A comment posted by a member of the public on any Park District social media site is the opinion of the commenter or poster only, and publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, the Park District, not do the comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the Park District.
3. The Park District reserves the right to deny access to Park District social media sites for any individual who violates the Park District’s social media policy, at any time and without prior notice.
4. Departments shall monitor their social media sites for comments requesting responses from the Park District and for comments in violation of this policy.
5. When a Park District employee responds to a comment in his/her capacity as a Park District employee, the employee’s name and title should be made available, and the employee shall not share personal information about himself or herself or other Park District employees.
6. All comments posted to any Park District Facebook site are bound by Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php, and the Park District reserves the right to report any violation of Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities to Facebook with the intent of Facebook taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
Create an itinerary including Pirate's Cove Children's Theme Park
Unable to display map at this time. Please try again later.
Pirate's Cove Children's Theme Park Reviews
Pirates Cove never disappoints! I went in the 80's with my nieces, 90's with my kids and my kids worked there in the 10's. The park is always spotless and just big enough for the under 10 crowd to not... more »
My only problem is I think admission is high even for local residents. The park is so well maintained. I took a 2 year old. There were some attractions for him, but the park is better for children at ... more »
This is fun place for young kids and what's nice about it is that it's right in Elk Grove Village easily accessed from surrounding suburbs. It's not a huge layout where you could get tired from walkin... more »
We love this place! Great attractions for our young kids, and occasionally the employees dress up in costumes. You only pay per child, unlike other places that make you pay for everyone in your group. We wish it was larger so we could spend more time and more visits there without the older children getting tired of the same rides.
Went there summer when they opened. Great place for children to play. All day time carousel. My son loves the train too.
This place is great. We live close by so we have a season pass again this year. My son in 5 and likes everything there. It's a cute little park, easy to walk the whole thing, lines are short most of the time (afternoons are best) and the staff of kids is really great. They generally seem happy to be there and are playful and encouraging to kids. Today, we had a lovely young guy coaching my son on the rock wall. He was really awesome with him. We also saw a special character performance, which was cute. The teens dance and interact with the kids. Just a nice family place. Love it.
I like to say this is a staple of EGV life for a new family. My 2.5 years old son absolutely loves this place and I love the fact they hire local high school students to run the place. Season pass is well worth every penny.
Easy, inexpensive, almost no wait on anything. My 3yo had a great time. We will be back! 4 stars only because they were closed when we arrived with no posting about why. We had to go inside to figure out that they weren't opening until 1pm...
Places to stay near Pirate's Cove Children's Theme Park
Plan your trip to Elk Grove Village
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Best things to do in Elk Grove Village
Side trips from Elk Grove Village
Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio
Visit for: 1h 30min
Six Flags Great America
Visit for: 8h
Visit for: 2h 30min
Anderson Japanese Gardens
Visit for: 2h 30min
LEGOLAND Discovery Center
Visit for: 2h 30min
Visit for: 2h 30min
Plans in Elk Grove Village by other users
2 days in Elk Grove Village BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 1 day in Elk Grove Village BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES December, kids, popular PREFERENCES: December, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 16 days in Kirkland & Elk Grove Village BY A USER FROM CANADA August, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, popular PREFERENCES: August, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 1 day in Elk Grove Village BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES September, popular PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 21 days in United States BY A USER FROM JAPAN December, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, historic sites, shopping, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: December, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, historic sites, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 1 day in Elk Grove Village BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, kids, popular PREFERENCES: August, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 8 days in Columbia, Elk Grove Village & Harrisburg BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 7 days in Harrisburg, Elk Grove Village & Columbia BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 2 days in Lockport & Elk Grove Village BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, popular PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium
Are you the owner of this business?Click here for promotion tips.