Trip Planner: USA / Illinois / Elk Grove Village / Theme Parks / Pirates' Cove Children's Theme Park
Pirates' Cove Children's Theme Park - Elk Grove Park DistrictPut Pirates' Cove Children's Theme Park on your schedule, and learn what else deserves a visit by using our Elk Grove Village tourist route planner.
Social Media Comment Policy
1. Comments containing any of the following inappropriate forms of content shall not be permitted on the Park District social media sites and are subject to removal and/or restriction by the Administrator or his/her designees:
a. Comments not related to the original topic, including random or unintelligible comments;
b. Profane, obscene, violent, sexual, or pornographic content and/or language;
c. Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, or national origin;
d. Defamatory or personal attacks;
e. Threats to any person or organization;
f. Solicitation of commerce, including but not limited to advertising of any business or product for sale;
g. Conduct in violation of any federal, state, or local law;
h. Encouragement of illegal activity;
i. Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems; or
j. Content that violates a legal ownership interest, such as a copyright or trademark.
2. A comment posted by a member of the public on any Park District social media site is the opinion of the commenter or poster only, and publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, the Park District, not do the comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the Park District.
3. The Park District reserves the right to deny access to Park District social media sites for any individual who violates the Park District’s social media policy, at any time and without prior notice.
4. Departments shall monitor their social media sites for comments requesting responses from the Park District and for comments in violation of this policy.
5. When a Park District employee responds to a comment in his/her capacity as a Park District employee, the employee’s name and title should be made available, and the employee shall not share personal information about himself or herself or other Park District employees.
6. All comments posted to any Park District Facebook site are bound by Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php, and the Park District reserves the right to report any violation of Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities to Facebook with the intent of Facebook taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
Create a full Elk Grove Village itinerary
Unable to display map at this time. Please try again later.
Plan your trip to Elk Grove Village
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Plans in Elk Grove Village by other users
7 days in Harrisburg, Elk Grove Village & Columbia BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 8 days in Columbia, Elk Grove Village & Harrisburg BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 2 days in Lockport & Elk Grove Village BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, popular PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium
I've been to Pirates Cove many times. My grandchildren always liked it when they were younger and now I take my great-grandchildren there. It is clean, the rides are appropriate for young children, it... more »
If you have children ages 2-5 and before you go to bigger places you should see this place. Small but cozy with miniature editions of wall climbing,boating,train riding etc...Friendly stuff will add s... more »
My wife & I attended over the summer for a work/family outing for her company. It was a great place for the kids. We have been married for nearly 30 years and never had any kids. And, by the way, we s... more »
Great park for young children! I would recommend a stroller for non-walking kids, but the park is more geared to slightly old, more mobile kids. That being said, there are things for all ages!
Great value. Little ones love it!
Clean, beautiful, fun place for young children. The staff is great, too.
Great place for kids 4 to 10 any younger probably shouldn't bring.
We decided to take our children here because they are on a pirate kick right now. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it is maintained. Everything is very clean and the rides show no sign of age. My children are 3.5 and had a blast. I would highly recommend Pirates Cove.
Best things to do in Elk Grove Village
Side trips from Elk Grove Village
Six Flags Great America
Visit for: 8h
Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio
Visit for: 1h 30min
Anderson Japanese Gardens
Visit for: 2h 30min
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago
Visit for: 2h 30min
Visit for: 2h 30min
Indiana Dunes State Park
Visit for: 3h
Are you the owner of this business?Click here for promotion tips.