Pirates' Cove Children's Theme Park - Elk Grove Park DistrictUsing our world travel planner, Elk Grove Village attractions like Pirates' Cove Children's Theme Park can form part of a personalized travel itinerary.
Social Media Comment Policy
1. Comments containing any of the following inappropriate forms of content shall not be permitted on the Park District social media sites and are subject to removal and/or restriction by the Administrator or his/her designees:
a. Comments not related to the original topic, including random or unintelligible comments;
b. Profane, obscene, violent, sexual, or pornographic content and/or language;
c. Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, or national origin;
d. Defamatory or personal attacks;
e. Threats to any person or organization;
f. Solicitation of commerce, including but not limited to advertising of any business or product for sale;
g. Conduct in violation of any federal, state, or local law;
h. Encouragement of illegal activity;
i. Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems; or
j. Content that violates a legal ownership interest, such as a copyright or trademark.
2. A comment posted by a member of the public on any Park District social media site is the opinion of the commenter or poster only, and publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, the Park District, not do the comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the Park District.
3. The Park District reserves the right to deny access to Park District social media sites for any individual who violates the Park District’s social media policy, at any time and without prior notice.
4. Departments shall monitor their social media sites for comments requesting responses from the Park District and for comments in violation of this policy.
5. When a Park District employee responds to a comment in his/her capacity as a Park District employee, the employee’s name and title should be made available, and the employee shall not share personal information about himself or herself or other Park District employees.
6. All comments posted to any Park District Facebook site are bound by Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php, and the Park District reserves the right to report any violation of Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities to Facebook with the intent of Facebook taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
Create an itinerary including Pirates' Cove Children's Theme Park
Unable to display map at this time. Please try again later.
Pirates' Cove Children's Theme Park Reviews
Sharon DSeptember 8, 2017
My only problem is I think admission is high even for local residents. The park is so well maintained. I took a 2 year old. There were some attractions for him, but the park is better for children at ... more »
AUF57September 7, 2017
This is fun place for young kids and what's nice about it is that it's right in Elk Grove Village easily accessed from surrounding suburbs. It's not a huge layout where you could get tired from walkin... more »
LGD87September 1, 2017
We went as a family for the first time. A really cute little theme park. It's small but it's enough. Not very expensive either. The workers were very friendly and helpful. The train ride was fun, the ... more »
Michelle NJuly 1, 2017
This place is great. We live close by so we have a season pass again this year. My son in 5 and likes everything there. It's a cute little park, easy to walk the whole thing, lines are short most of the time (afternoons are best) and the staff of kids is really great. They generally seem happy to be there and are playful and encouraging to kids. Today, we had a lovely young guy coaching my son on the rock wall. He was really awesome with him. We also saw a special character performance, which was cute. The teens dance and interact with the kids. Just a nice family place. Love it.
Jessica MotovJuly 8, 2017
We enjoyed Pirates' Cove as a family. Our 2 year old loved everything and could do everything, but the rock wall. We plan on visiting again.
Alyssa ZimmermannJune 17, 2017
Great park for young children! I would recommend a stroller for non-walking kids, but the park is more geared to slightly old, more mobile kids. That being said, there are things for all ages!
Cassandra RigdenJune 11, 2017
Great value. Little ones love it!
Rachel JacobsonJune 4, 2017
Clean, beautiful, fun place for young children. The staff is great, too.
Plan your trip to Elk Grove Village
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Best things to do in Elk Grove Village
Side trips from Elk Grove Village
Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio
Visit for: 1h 30min
Six Flags Great America
Visit for: 8h
Visit for: 2h 30min
Anderson Japanese Gardens
Visit for: 2h 30min
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago
Visit for: 2h 30min
Visit for: 2h 30min
Where to stay in Elk Grove Village
Browse hotels, guesthouses, and unique homes and book your stay on the world's leading accommodation sites.
Plans in Elk Grove Village by other users
2 days in Elk Grove Village BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 1 day in Elk Grove Village BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES December, kids, popular PREFERENCES: December, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 16 days in Kirkland & Elk Grove Village BY A USER FROM CANADA August, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, popular PREFERENCES: August, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 1 day in Elk Grove Village BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES September, popular PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 21 days in United States BY A USER FROM JAPAN December, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, historic sites, shopping, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: December, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, historic sites, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 1 day in Elk Grove Village BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, kids, popular PREFERENCES: August, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 7 days in Harrisburg, Elk Grove Village & Columbia BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 8 days in Columbia, Elk Grove Village & Harrisburg BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 2 days in Lockport & Elk Grove Village BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, popular PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium
Are you the owner of this business?Click here for promotion tips.