Pirates' Cove Children's Theme Park - Elk Grove Park DistrictUsing our world travel planner, Elk Grove Village attractions like Pirate's Cove Children's Theme Park can form part of a personalized travel itinerary.
Social Media Comment Policy
1. Comments containing any of the following inappropriate forms of content shall not be permitted on the Park District social media sites and are subject to removal and/or restriction by the Administrator or his/her designees:
a. Comments not related to the original topic, including random or unintelligible comments;
b. Profane, obscene, violent, sexual, or pornographic content and/or language;
c. Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, or national origin;
d. Defamatory or personal attacks;
e. Threats to any person or organization;
f. Solicitation of commerce, including but not limited to advertising of any business or product for sale;
g. Conduct in violation of any federal, state, or local law;
h. Encouragement of illegal activity;
i. Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems; or
j. Content that violates a legal ownership interest, such as a copyright or trademark.
2. A comment posted by a member of the public on any Park District social media site is the opinion of the commenter or poster only, and publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, the Park District, not do the comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the Park District.
3. The Park District reserves the right to deny access to Park District social media sites for any individual who violates the Park District’s social media policy, at any time and without prior notice.
4. Departments shall monitor their social media sites for comments requesting responses from the Park District and for comments in violation of this policy.
5. When a Park District employee responds to a comment in his/her capacity as a Park District employee, the employee’s name and title should be made available, and the employee shall not share personal information about himself or herself or other Park District employees.
6. All comments posted to any Park District Facebook site are bound by Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php, and the Park District reserves the right to report any violation of Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities to Facebook with the intent of Facebook taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
Create an itinerary including Pirate's Cove Children's Theme Park
Unable to display map at this time. Please try again later.
Pirate's Cove Children's Theme Park Reviews
Pirates Cove never disappoints! I went in the 80's with my nieces, 90's with my kids and my kids worked there in the 10's. The park is always spotless and just big enough for the under 10 crowd to not... more »
My only problem is I think admission is high even for local residents. The park is so well maintained. I took a 2 year old. There were some attractions for him, but the park is better for children at ... more »
This is fun place for young kids and what's nice about it is that it's right in Elk Grove Village easily accessed from surrounding suburbs. It's not a huge layout where you could get tired from walkin... more »
In Elk Grove Village, IL you will find our own buried treasure, "Pirates' Cove." Open from June through August, the Park is designed to stimulate and encourage the creative exploration and imagination of children between the ages of one and nine. Guests may visit our concession stand to purchase a snack, or bring in their own picnic lunch. Be sure to plan your visit to come see us this summer. Pirates' Cove recommends wearing socks and gym shoes to play.
We love this place! Great attractions for our young kids, and occasionally the employees dress up in costumes. You only pay per child, unlike other places that make you pay for everyone in your group. We wish it was larger so we could spend more time and more visits there without the older children getting tired of the same rides.
Great place for the kids and for once it didn't cost for adults to get in. I notice most places for kids they charge adults even though there's nothing for adults. My son had so much fun!
Went there summer when they opened. Great place for children to play. All day time carousel. My son loves the train too.
This place is great. We live close by so we have a season pass again this year. My son in 5 and likes everything there. It's a cute little park, easy to walk the whole thing, lines are short most of the time (afternoons are best) and the staff of kids is really great. They generally seem happy to be there and are playful and encouraging to kids. Today, we had a lovely young guy coaching my son on the rock wall. He was really awesome with him. We also saw a special character performance, which was cute. The teens dance and interact with the kids. Just a nice family place. Love it.
Places to stay near Pirate's Cove Children's Theme Park
Plan your trip to Elk Grove Village
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Best things to do in Elk Grove Village
Side trips from Elk Grove Village
Six Flags Great America
Visit for: 8h
Chicago Botanic Garden
Visit for: 1h 30min
Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio
Visit for: 1h 30min
LEGOLAND Discovery Center
Visit for: 2h 30min
Anderson Japanese Gardens
Visit for: 2h
Starved Rock State Park
Visit for: 3h
Plans to Pirate's Cove Children's Theme Park by other users
60 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM June, popular PREFERENCES: June ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 34 days in New York City, Orlando & Lake Forest BY A USER FROM PAKISTAN June, kids, popular PREFERENCES: June, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 39 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES May, popular PREFERENCES: May ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 29 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, popular PREFERENCES: July ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 46 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, popular PREFERENCES: July ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 29 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM INDIA May, popular PREFERENCES: May ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 11 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM THAILAND July, shopping, popular PREFERENCES: July, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 16 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM MOROCCO November, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular PREFERENCES: November, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 29 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM KENYA May, teens, popular PREFERENCES: May, teens ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 16 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM MOROCCO November, slow & easy, popular PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Slow & easy 16 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM MOROCCO November, outdoors, historic sites, museums, shopping, popular PREFERENCES: November, outdoors, historic sites, museums, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 22 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM INDONESIA August, popular PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium
Are you the owner of this business?Click here for promotion tips.