Lot One Shoppers' Mall (Lot One) is situated in the heart of the Choa Chu Kang housing estate, in the north- western region of Singapore. The mall is well connected by major arterial roads and is next to the Choa Chu Kang MRT, Choa Chu Kang LRT as well as the bus interchange.Add Lot One Shoppers' Mall and other attractions to your Singapore trip itinerary using our Singapore trip itinerary planner .
We want our Facebook page to be vibrant, informative and helpful to all. We encourage you to like, comment, share and join the conversations on our page. Please help us make your participation on our Facebook page a fun and positive experience for all by observing these Facebook Page Guidelines.
Facebook Page Guidelines
• Keep it Clean – While we want our page to be an open and fun platform for people to share their experiences about Lot One, we reserve the right to disallow posts that contain obscenities, pornography, illegal or otherwise harmful or offensive content in posts, images, subject lines or usernames.
• No Spamming – Whether you had a good experience shopping with us or a great dinner at one of our restaurants, we’re here to listen and respond. However, publishing the same post or comment multiple times will get you bannd from our page.
• Treat Others with Respect – Posts that express hatred based on race, gender, religious beliefs, ethnic background or sexual preference, through words or images, will be deleted and will cause you to be banned from our page permanently.
• Protect your Identity – We take identity theft very seriously. Please do not post your personal information publically. If you would like us to contact you, please send us a private message us with your full name, phone number and e-mail address.
• No Soliciting – We do not publish advertisements and solicitations. Content that asks others to "like" your Facebook page, visit your website or enter a contest, are examples of solicitation and will not be published.
• Own your Content – We encourage you to share pictures and videos of your time at Lot One. However, you should only post content that you own. Posting materials from others including third party trademarks may be a case of copyright infringement.
Now, that you’re aware of our guidelines, we invite you to share your ideas, tell us what you like, and let us know what you think we could do better at Lot One.
Lot One Shoppers' Mall Reviews
A Good Shopping Mall near Choa Chu Kang Loop (in Singapore) with lots of renowned outlets and a number of eateries. There is a shop for every need, starting from Jewelry to Books. There are Kids' scho... more »
This is in the center of Choa Chu Kang, so it is a meeting point for people around the neighborhood. The MRT station and the bus terminal is next door. In the mall, you can find a supermarket, library... more »
ＭＲＴのチョアチューカン駅に隣接しているモール。吹き抜けを生かして結構きれいに作られてます。入口近くのジョルダーノとかアパレル店がみんなで50％オフのセールをやっていて客が群がっていました。 more »The mall is next to the MRT Choachukan station. It is made quite neatly by taking advantage of the atrium. There were a crowd of customers who were doing a 50% off sale in Jordano and apparel shops near the entrance.
small and cozy shopping mall. Though small, it has a wide variety of stores and merchandise. You can find most of what you need here
Always up for exploring a new mall and here is this one, so easily reached via the Red North-South MRT line. Exit A. Just follow signs after you alight. You'll find "normal people's stuff" here, as in forget finding a $12,000 designer handbag (how many of those do you need anyway?). What you will find are good sales from good stores that stock necessities such as socks, tees, shoes, undergarments, everyday work outfits and even some ladies plus size tops. There is a drug store with cosmetics and foot care and eyecare stuff. Small costume jewelry shops with fun bling alongside necessary plastic hair clips. There is a toy store, a play area on the top floor and even a decent library in this mall. The vibe is somewhat old school but very pleasant. And yes there are several eateries in case you crave sushi or chicken or whatever. Have fun!
Good place for some services. A few eating places too. Nothing much to write home about.
Bad place for parents whom needs a changing station for their kids. Its always not clean, spoiled cause its shared with handicape toilet or hide away in ladies toilet, not giving dads the chance the help. Food and shopping wise, the range is not that wide as its a small mall.
A great heartlander's mall. A wonderful mixed of shops provide wonderful shopping experience in my neighbourhood. From cinema to arcade to dining to IT gadgets to supermarket to DIY store. Very happy to have a mall like this in my neighbourhood!
Places to stay near Lot One Shoppers' Mall
Plan your trip to Singapore
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
Parks in Singapore
Side trips from Singapore
View all >
Hidden gems in Singapore
Nearby attractions in Singapore
Plans to Lot One Shoppers' Mall by other users
10 days in Singapore & Jerusalem BY A USER FROM SINGAPORE February, culture, relaxing, historic sites, museums, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: February, culture, relaxing, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 44 days in Singapore BY A USER FROM SINGAPORE June, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, fast-paced, hidden gems PREFERENCES: June, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Hidden gems PACE: Fast-paced 60 days in Singapore BY A USER FROM UNITED ARAB EMIRATES August, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: August, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 31 days in Singapore BY A USER FROM INDIA June, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular sights PREFERENCES: June, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium
Are you the owner of this business?Click here for promotion tips.