©

Daraga trip planner

Create a fully customized
day-by-day itinerary for free

Itinerary Planner
+ Add destination
2 adults
Adults
- +
Teens
- +
Kids
- +
Close

Daraga

Trip Planner Asia  /  Philippines  /  Luzon  /  Bicol Region  /  Daraga
(150+ reviews from 1 attraction)
Historic Sites
Daraga is a first class municipality in the province of Albay, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 115,804 people. It is home to the landmark Cagsawa Ruins.GeographyThe Municipality of Daraga is located in the south-west portion of Albay Province along the Maharlika Highway, making it accessible from Manila and the Visayas, as well as the other municipalities of eastern Bicol Peninsula. It is roughly "boot-shaped", with the "tall" part ranging 13.05 - 13.25° north latitude and 123.66 - 123.73° east longitude and the "wide" part ranging 13.02 - 13.09° north latitude and 123.56 - 123.71° east longitude. It is bounded on the north and east by Legazpi City, on the south by the Province of Sorsogon (particularly the municipality of Pilar), and on the west by the Municipalities of Camalig and Jovellar.A land-locked municipality, Daraga has a total land area of. This is about 4.70% of the land area of Albay Province. This municipal land area is distributed among the present 16 urban barangays and 42 rural barangays. The urban barangays total (12.65%) and the rural barangays make up the remaining (87.35%) of the total municipal land area.
To arrange what you want to do in Daraga, use our Philippines travel itinerary planner.
Source
Create a full itinerary — for free!

Plan your trip to Daraga

  • Get a personalized plan

    A complete day-by-day itinerary
    based on your preferences
  • Customize it

    Refine your plan. We'll find the
    best routes and schedules
  • Book it

    Choose from the best hotels
    and activities. Up to 50% off
  • Manage it

    Everything in one place.
    Everyone on the same page.

Where to stay in Daraga

Browse hundreds of hotels and read guest reviews on the world's leading online travel agency website.
CHECK IN - CHECK OUT
Millions of travel reviews
on TripAdvisor

Extend your holiday

Visit top cities near Daraga:
Nature, historic sites, sightseeing
Visit for: 4 daysStart a plan »
Nature, historic sites, beaches
Visit for: 2 daysStart a plan »
Nature, historic sites, sightseeing
Visit for: 4 daysStart a plan »
Nature, beaches
Visit for: 2 daysStart a plan »
Beaches, nature
Visit for: 1 dayStart a plan »

Recently planned trips to Daraga

2 days in Daraga BY A USER FROM PHILIPPINES May, popular PREFERENCES: May ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 7 days in Philippines BY A USER FROM PHILIPPINES May, popular PREFERENCES: May ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 6 days in Philippines BY A USER FROM PHILIPPINES April, kids, culture, beaches, historic sites, popular PREFERENCES: April, kids, culture, beaches, historic sites ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 5 days in Daraga BY A USER FROM PHILIPPINES February, culture, historic sites, museums, popular PREFERENCES: February, culture, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 9 days in Philippines BY A USER FROM UNITED ARAB EMIRATES June, kids, popular PREFERENCES: June, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 11 days in Philippines BY A USER FROM PHILIPPINES January, popular PREFERENCES: January ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 5 days in Bicol Region BY A USER FROM PHILIPPINES December, popular PREFERENCES: December ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 1 day in Bicol Region BY A USER FROM PHILIPPINES October, culture, historic sites, shopping, popular PREFERENCES: October, culture, historic sites, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 6 days in Bicol Region BY A USER FROM PHILIPPINES October, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, popular PREFERENCES: October, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 12 days in Philippines BY A USER FROM PHILIPPINES December, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, popular PREFERENCES: December, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium
View more plans