Trip Planner:   Asia  /  Malaysia  /  Penang  /  Penang Island  /  George Town  /  Shopping  /  Penang Times Square

Penang Times Square, George Town

(80 reviews on the web)
Gift & Specialty Shop Shopping
MARKETING & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT

Events/Promotional space / Push cart and events inquiries

Shantiga A/P Vetrivell, Asst Manager

Marketing & Promotion

Email: shantiga@penangtimessquare.com

Parahvind, Senior Executive

Marketing & Promotion

Email: pravinb@penangtimessquare.com

LEASING DEPARTMENT

Retail shop Lot inquiries

Ms.Voong Shu Yee, Manager

Marketing & Leasing

Email: syvoong@penangtimessquare.com
A visit to Penang Times Square represents just the start of the adventure when you use our George Town trip generator to plot your vacation.
Source
Create a full George Town itinerary
map

Plan your trip to George Town

  • Get a personalized plan

    A complete day-by-day itinerary
    based on your preferences
  • Customize it

    Refine your plan. We'll find the
    best routes and schedules
  • Book it

    Choose from the best hotels
    and activities. Up to 50% off
  • Manage it

    Everything in one place.
    Everyone on the same page.

Plans in George Town by other users

14 days in Malaysia BY A USER FROM PAKISTAN July, kids, popular PREFERENCES: July, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 9 days in Malaysia BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 5 days in Malaysia BY A USER FROM INDIA September, popular PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 5 days in Malaysia BY A USER FROM INDIA September, popular PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 12 days in Malaysia BY A USER FROM CHILE December, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: December, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 9 days in Malaysia BY A USER FROM PAKISTAN August, popular PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 9 days in Malaysia BY A USER FROM PAKISTAN August, popular PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 12 days in Malaysia & Singapore BY A USER FROM INDIA November, popular PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 9 days in Malaysia BY A USER FROM SINGAPORE August, kids, outdoors, beaches, museums, shopping, popular PREFERENCES: August, kids, outdoors, beaches, museums, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 7 days in Penang BY A USER FROM SINGAPORE August, kids, popular PREFERENCES: August, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 8 days in Malaysia BY A USER FROM MALAYSIA June, popular PREFERENCES: June ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 13 days in Malaysia BY A USER FROM PAKISTAN July, kids, popular PREFERENCES: July, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium
View more plans
Reviews
TripAdvisor
  • Mall looks impressive on the outside but dead on the inside. Only 10% of the mall is opened. The rest of 90% were all closed. No occupants.  more »
  • The shopping mall is still new, there are quite a lot shop-lets haven't open yet. Perhaps few more months later will be better.  more »
  • A well maintained but quiet mall. I usually go there for food as there a few good options to choose from  more »
Google
  • Good place for tourist if they interested in taking pictures. Much more like small shops here but have quite a variety of things to choose. Food court have some excellent food. Some night bar and karaoke around the back.
  • Seems like a new mall but there are a lot of vacant shops. The shops that are open look modern and stylish. There were hardly any people in the mall during my visit (a Tuesday around 2:20 pm). They have a lot of interesting artwork which makes this mall stand out from others. Lot of food shops and restaurants. I hope it will get busier here because I always find a little bit sad for the shop owners.
  • Just got back from having breakfast at the bakery. The ceilings on the ground floor are amazing, there's art work everywhere and some good photo spots. The temple on the side entrance is worth a visit. This is a modern clean shopping mall but has an art theme to it. Today it was decorated for the Chinese New Year and was well worth the visit. It's also nice to cool off as you wander the shops.
  • not bad… many shopping store… but not so much of food inside
  • It was dull and quiet before but now is filled with brilliant decorations just great for photos. A good place for group tour.