Categories: Landmarks, Tourist Spots
Fusaiji is located in Tachikawa. Put Fusaiji into our Tachikawa holiday planner and find out what's close by, where to stay, and where to head next.
Create a full itinerary - for free!
立川駅南口から、中央線の線路沿いに日野方向へ歩いて15分。 段丘の上にあり、中央線の車内からもよく見える臨済宗建長寺派の寺。 山門左に大きな石灯籠が置かれている。 境内はかなり広々。 地域の豪族だった立川氏の館跡でもある。 本堂裏側にある「六面石幢」は国宝。Tachikawa STA. walk to Hino along the median line in 15 minutes. Temple of Rinzai sect kenchoji Temple clearly visible from the Interior of the central line, and on the terraces. The gate left that contains big stone lantern. Environment is quite spacious. Among the ruins of Tachikawa said was the area of the House. "6-face stone there" behind the main hall is a national treasure.show original
山号は「玄武山」 伝えでは開山は1353年とのことで、国宝もある臨済宗のお寺です。 山門に巨大な石灯籠が立っているのですが、形が何となくユーモラスなので、独特な雰囲気があります。 JRの立川駅南口から歩いて20分くらいでした。 広い敷地で自然と調和した庭を持っているので、ゆっくり訪ねると良いと思います。Mountain in Xuanwu mountain reportedly Temple is a Buddhist temple of the Rinzai sect and 1353 in the treasure. Humorous-but what is a huge stone lanterns standing in the temple, but there is a unique atmosphere. Walk from the South exit of JR Tachikawa station, was about 20 minutes. I think it is good to have harmony with nature in the large garden, so visit slowly.show original
立川駅から南へ20分ほどの河岸段丘の上、 つまり崖の上の立つお寺。 光の加減から、午前中に参った方がよい。 言い伝えによると西暦1353年、室町時代（南北朝時代）に創建されたという歴史あるお寺。 山号の「玄武」。 臨済宗建長寺派に属します。 「普濟寺」の名は、中国の佛教四大聖地の一つ普陀山で最大の寺院と同名。 参道の入口には巨大な石灯籠が立っています。 そこから両側に墓地が展開する参道が100mと... read more »From Tachikawa station to the South Terrace of about 20 minutes on the Temple stands on the cliff that is. Good coming from the light in the morning. According to legend was built in the Muromachi period (dynasties) 0/1353, a historic Temple. Xuan Wu of mountain. Belongs to the Rinzai sect of kencho-ji Temple. Bo je temple name is one the largest in the PuTuo Mountain Temple of the Buddha taught four sacred places in China with the same name. At the entrance of the shrine stands a huge stone lanterns. Approach from both sides to expand the cemetery and 100 m a little more and soon descend to Yamato. Gate are four-legged in the gate-style Buddha is enshrined on. Front of the main gate, on the right hand hexagonal enma Hall and the Bell Tower is on the left. Bell Tower is relatively new. Dive into the gate and across the stone arched bridge. Shibasaki water flowing beneath the arched bridge. Shibasaki water's was an offshoot from the Tamagawa-josui. Left hand is seen from the bridge over the stone wall planting big trees, but it's part of the earthworks built by Tachikawa clan from Kamakura period to the warring States period ruled this per. Across the bridge, in front of the huge Hall. The main hall is relatively new. Because it was destroyed by fire in 4/4/1995. In the fire at the time of missing important Buddhist statues. Go forward on the left of the main temple and good vantage point cliff-top. Because the residual moat River to the cherry trees are planted along the River during cherry blossom season good landscape can be seen. Steel concrete Hall and Temple written "treasure 6 stones there" with arrows in his right hand signs and follow it, part in "national treasure 6 stones there". Entrance fee is not required. In the main hall to begin with no box and put the offering to about incense shop. 6 stone there is consists six chlorite schist stone monunent NIO guardian statues and statues are carved, but thin which is which is difficult to understand. Garden pond located between the main building with 6 stone its spread. Pond water is drawn from shibasaki.show original
Ortelius Abraham[Battle of Yugawara, Xuanwu Mt. PuTuo Temple on high ground overlooking the TAMA River and go beyond the river left. Sitting on the edge of this Hill Temple of the Rinzai Zen sect in the Xuanwu mountain Maple-JI. This Maple-ji Temple area is known as the ruins, which Musashi 7 party, Bong (himatsuri) flow West party once ruled this area under rule 立河. Dive into the main gate of the temple and proceed to the main temple, aside that pulls particularly large trees. By earthworks and squints at the big tree will soon find out. Indicate that once the Castle Shop is this place just say only this earthy and legend. And nameless victims of the battle of 立河 in the western part of the cemetery is not sure what is still also reportedly 立河 clan grave monuments and mounds. This area became the main battlefield of no. primary Yugawara national battle of the year interspersed with blade Kamakura bannaji Ashikaga shigeuji, Yamauchi and Ogiya both Uesugi 0/1455 (1455). The Ashikaga shigeuji kasumori Inari Shrine (Shimbashi Minato-ku, Tokyo) in prayer for victory after where Takayasu Temple (modern Fuchu City). The Toshima intuition solutions, "such as the Toshima clan from 1/21 over the two days in Fall River and the Uesugi Army crashed. Ashikaga bannaji army achieved victory, dog 懸上 cedar, sensible excavations at Takahata fudo (modern Fuchu City) killed many people. You killed Ogiya on Cedar sensible bunch, Musashi guardian Oishi fusashige major warlords Uesugi forces everywhere. Ogiya began in 0/1486 (1487), Yamauchi cars 長享 crashed the Uesugi army rebellion, has become one of the main battlefields of Yugawara. In this area once again covered in blood. In this battle, joined Ogiya Uesugi army Hojo Soun and Imagawa ujichika and studied ghostliness thoroughly about horses more than 2,000 討死 PD. Dispose, 生捕 a 物no具 charge. That says to the world in the second fall River plateau battle. Ogiya Uesugi victory would be battle of Yugawara, revolt of the 長享 in the victory of the yamanouchi Uesugi forces curtain falls. Will be, for a while after the battle of Yugawara secondary the battle the winner after Hojo governing fall River plateau region. Attracted Sayama hills, small rivers of water originally left River flows to the Southeast, was pouring yagawa is considered. From Sayama ponds connected in 1654 when the opening of the TAMA river water, were isolated in addition to pigment in the Canal. Decorated with works from 1893 through 1908, Tamagawa-josui under the leading to the fujimi-Cho, Tachikawa, disconnected from the water supply. From fujimi town which was pouring negawa flowed along the terraces (Tachikawa). Changed shape in 1963 as the flood measures beyond the Tamagawa-josui. Residual moat River basin development plan formulated in 1982, river improvement work has been constructed according to the plan. But has become a river leaving only the moat and later throughout the year, except during rainfall and shortly thereafter found almost of water 瀬切re and often causes, like its name depending on the location. Considered Sayama pond itself as the reason why the water runoff loss, in addition to rivers by sewage effluent reduction, reduction of urban storm water infiltration and also contribute to the cause is not a short period of time (term) 瀬切re River bordering on what has happened, KH River was flowing a loam surface took place out of the remnant moat River basin area, a dramatic increase in the big cities of = pavement infrastructure and a dramatic increase in the sewage infrastructure especially was considered, by the river improvement work starting from gravel to Considered suspect sloppy flowing underground subsoil can be divided into that work. Then 6/2007, Tokyo announced the river development plan containing the 瀬切re measures, including the establishment of the impermeable layer.show original
のモク愛煙家Large temples. It's sightsshow original
Tsuneyori TohIn the battle of the fall River, were Toriis, yamanouchi Uesugi Akisadashow original
西依均But this is coolshow original
Unable to display map at this time. Please try again later.
Are you the owner of this business? Click here for promotion tips.