Trip Planner : Europe / Italy / Trentino-Alto Adige / Province of South Tyrol / Velturno / Historic Sites / Castel Velturno
Castel Velturno, Velturno
Categories: Castles, Tourist Spots
Castel Velturno is located in Velturno. Use our Velturno itinerary builder to visit Castel Velturno on your trip to Velturno, and learn what else travelers and our writers recommend seeing nearby.
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Due visite nel giro di tre mesi, e già vorrei ritornarci! Dopo 500 anni vedere ambienti sostanzialmente intatti è possibile in pochi castelli. Purtroppo gli arredi sono andati dispersi nel periodo nap... read more »Two visits within three months, and already I would love to go again! After 500 years see substantially intact environments is possible in a few castles. Unfortunately the furnishings have gone missing during the Napoleonic period, however do not feel their lack: Werner, with a light show and fluently, to appreciate every detail without ever become tedious. A pleasant time to visit that can not miss in a holiday in the Eisack Valley. Easily accessible by car or bus from Brixen. Poorly suited to children under 6 years.show original
Stupendo una visita guidata eccezionale e in italiano una vera scoperta accessibile a tutti e si arriva comodamente in macchina il prezzo onestoGorgeous a guided awesome and in Italian a true discovery accessible to all and can easily be reached by car on fair priceshow original
Non è propio un castello, ma la residenza fortificata costruita sul precedente insediamento dal cardinale Cristoforo Madruzzo, vescovo di Trento e Bressanone nel 1578 dandogli una connotazione rinasci... read more »It is not just a castle, but the fortified residence built on the previous settlement by Cardinal Cristoforo Madruzzo, Bishop of Trento and Bressanone in 1578 by giving him a Renaissance connotation. In 1580 he took the property the grandson, Johann Thomas von Spaur, as the emblem on the front door, and basically served as the summer residence of the Prince-Bishops of Brixen until 1803, with the arrival of Napoleon. After the restoration, he was transferred to the Habsburg Imperial property, then passed into private hands, was later donated to the city Bolzano by the Prince Johannes II von und zu Liechtenstein ruler. Finally in 1978 became property of the province Autonomy. It is possible to have a guided tour.show original
Unable to display map at this time. Please try again later.
Are you the owner of this business? Click here for promotion tips.