Museo Laboratorio della Mente, Rome

4.3
#77 of 162 in Museums in Rome
Museo Laboratorio della Mente is located in Rome. For travelers who use our online itinerary creator, Rome holidays become easier to arrange, with trips to the Museo Laboratorio della Mente and other attractions mapped out and timetabled.
Improve this listing »
Create an itinerary including Museo Laboratorio della Mente
map
© OpenMapTiles © OpenStreetMap contributors
Museo Laboratorio della Mente Reviews
Rate this attraction
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating 4.5
34 reviews
Google
4.3
TripAdvisor
  • It is a museum outside the box, designed with even interactive installations. The proposal is certainly innovative and requires a good willingness to engage to be appreciated. Good guides. Moving movies. To visit, also to understand many social aspects and part of the current situation on the theme of madness
    View original
  • Yes, disturbing is the right adjective that defines the effects of the visit. Disturbing is the multimedia section, where you feel on your own skin, the real sensation, of a state of psychiatric alteration reproduced. Even more disturbing is the classic museum route, the one of the exhibition type not so much for the method - the asylum is known, it is not a five-star hotel - but on the merits, at the end of the tour it is revealed that only 20% of the guests/internees were there for pathologies psychiatric discharge, the remaining 80% ended up in a legalised human landfill. We have to think...
    View original
  • Museum a bit off center, hard to get to know them. Fortunately we were able to visit him and we were extremely pleased, very exciting, especially the testimozianze and historical footage from my point of view, in general our group has enjoyed installations that are deprive visitors how can feel sick. Totally recommended, beautiful surrounding park but mostly graffiti.
    View original
Google
  • "The Laboratory of the Mind of ASL Rome 1 is born from the collaboration with Studio Azzurro and presents itself as a museum of narration that aims to document the history of the founded institution and to initiate a reflection around the theme of Diversity and social exclusion. " It's one of those Touching experiences. We were greeted by a knowledgeable guide and really explained everything. Visit these places, I recommend.
    View original
  • Very interesting and well organized. Informative and interactive Path suitable for all ages. Perhaps it would have been much more interesting to have the chance to have more pushed testimonies and to be able to visit the "imprisonment" rooms. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
    View original
  • Yes, disturbing is the right adjective that defines the effects of the visit. Disturbing is the multimedia section, where you feel on your own skin, the real sensation, of a state of psychiatric alteration reproduced. Even more disturbing is the classic museum route, the one of the exhibition type not so much for the method - the asylum is known, it is not a five-star hotel - but on the merits, at the end of the tour it is revealed that only 20% of the guests/internees were there for pathologies psychiatric discharge, the remaining 80% ended up in a legalised human landfill. We have to think...
    View original
  • Small structure inside the huge psychiatric hospital complex. In fact it is more the museum of the sick mind since the visitor passes through rooms where you interactively immerse yourself in the jokes of the mind! Anyway interesting and also disturbing at times. A full lap is done in a maximum hour and is self-guided. For 7 (whole) is worth an escape
    View original
  • "The Laboratory of the Mind of ASL Rome 1 is born from the collaboration with Studio Azzurro and presents itself as a museum of narration that aims to document the history of the founded institution and to initiate a reflection around the theme of Diversity and social exclusion. " It's one of those Touching experiences. We were greeted by a knowledgeable guide and really explained everything. Visit these places, I recommend.
    View original
Places to stay near Museo Laboratorio della Mente

Plan your trip to Rome

  • Get a personalized plan

    A complete day-by-day itinerary
    based on your preferences
  • Customize it

    Refine your plan. We'll find the
    best routes and schedules
  • Book it

    Choose from the best hotels
    and activities. Up to 50% off
  • Manage it

    Everything in one place.
    Everyone on the same page.

Popular things to do in Rome

View all >
4.7
Duration: 2​h
4.7
Duration: 1​h
4.4
Duration: 1​h
5.0
Duration: 4​h

Historic Sites in Rome

View all >
4.6
Duration: 1​h
4.6
Duration: 1​h 30​min
4.7
Duration: 1​h 30​min
5.0
Duration: 1​h 30​min

Museums in Rome

View all >
4.5
Duration: 2​h
4.5
Duration: 2​h 30​min
5.0
Duration: 1​h 30​min

Hidden gems in Rome

4.8
Duration: 1​h
4.8
Duration: 30​min
4.8
Duration: 1​h
4.7
Duration: 2​h

Shopping in Rome

View all >
2.4
Duration: 2​h
5.0
Duration: 2​h 30​min
4.9
Duration: 4​h
5.0
Duration: 1​h 30​min

Nearby attractions in Rome

3.6
Duration: 1​h 30​min
4.5
Duration: 2​h 30​min
4.6
Duration: 4​h
4.9
Duration: 4​h
5.0
Duration: 3​h
4.4
Duration: 1​h 30​min
4.6
Duration: 1​h 30​min
4.2
Duration: 2​h

Plans to Museo Laboratorio della Mente by other users

16 days in Italy & Kuwait City BY A USER FROM KUWAIT October, popular sights PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 13 days in Italy & Lugano BY A USER FROM SAUDI ARABIA August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 11 days in Milan, Florence & Rome BY A USER FROM CHILE February, culture, romantic, historic sites, museums, slow & easy, hidden gems PREFERENCES: February, culture, romantic, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Hidden gems PACE: Slow & easy 50 days in Rome BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, culture, beaches, museums, popular sights PREFERENCES: June, culture, beaches, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 10 days in Rome BY A USER FROM SWEDEN July, kids, culture, beaches, historic sites, museums, slow & easy, popular sights PREFERENCES: July, kids, culture, beaches, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Slow & easy 57 days in Rome BY A USER FROM BRAZIL May, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, fast-paced, popular sights PREFERENCES: May, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Fast-paced 60 days in Rome & Riccione BY A USER FROM SAUDI ARABIA July, teens, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: July, teens, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 15 days in Rome BY A USER FROM SAUDI ARABIA August, culture, outdoors, historic sites, museums, fast-paced, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, culture, outdoors, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Fast-paced 7 days in Italy BY A USER FROM KUWAIT July, teens, kids, historic sites, museums, popular sights PREFERENCES: July, teens, kids, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 20 days in Rome SEE PLAN April, culture, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, fast-paced, popular sights PREFERENCES: April, culture, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Fast-paced 28 days in Rome BY A USER FROM THAILAND April, culture, historic sites, museums, slow & easy, popular sights PREFERENCES: April, culture, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Slow & easy 24 days in Italy BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, culture, historic sites, museums, fast-paced, popular sights PREFERENCES: November, culture, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Fast-paced
View more plans