Trip Planner:   Europe  /  Italy  /  Lombardy  /  Milan  /  Neighborhoods  /  Quadrilatero d'Oro

Quadrilatero d'Oro, Milan

(3.7/5 based on 120+ reviews on the web)
Quadrilatero d'Oro is located in Milan. Using our international travel planner, Milan attractions like Quadrilatero d'Oro can form part of a personalized travel itinerary.
map
Create a full Milan itinerary

Plan your trip to Milan

  • Get a personalized plan

    A complete day-by-day itinerary
    based on your preferences
  • Customize it

    Refine your plan. We'll find the
    best routes and schedules
  • Book it

    Choose from the best hotels
    and activities. Up to 50% off
  • Manage it

    Everything in one place.
    Everyone on the same page.

Plans in Milan by other users

26 days in Italy & Spain BY A USER FROM ARGENTINA July, teens, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, popular PREFERENCES: July, teens, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 26 days in Italy BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES April, popular PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 3 days in Milan BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES April, popular PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 15 days in Italy BY A USER FROM CANADA September, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 18 days in Italy BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, kids, culture, popular PREFERENCES: July, kids, culture ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 11 days in Italy BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES May, popular PREFERENCES: May ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 11 days in Italy BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES May, teens, popular PREFERENCES: May, teens ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 20 days in Italy, Barcelona & Madrid BY A USER FROM IRAN April, popular PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 11 days in Italy BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 30 days in Europe BY A USER FROM SLOVAKIA April, culture, outdoors, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, popular PREFERENCES: April, culture, outdoors, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 2 days in Milan BY A USER FROM SERBIA March, fast-paced, popular PREFERENCES: March ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Fast-paced 2 days in Milan BY A USER FROM SERBIA March, popular PREFERENCES: March ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium
View more plans
Reviews
TripAdvisor
  • set of streets North of the Centre of Milan, full of designer shops. There are hundreds of them and all supercaras. Whenever I walk through places like this, I wonder what live, because their prices are not affordable for 98% of the people and the remaining 2% is not so many people to feed so many shops... Inexplicable!
    View original
  • The Quadrilatero d'Oro, also known as the Golden Rectangle, is a rough grid of four narrow pedestrian streets containing the highest concentration of expensive designer shops and boutiques you are eve...  more »
  • You'll find fashion boutiques like Prada, Armani, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Ferragamo, and Valentino.