Piso Aliki Beach, Aliki

4.3
#11 of 32 in Beaches in Paros
Beach · Hidden Gem · Nature / Park
Piso Aliki Beach is located in Aliki. See Piso Aliki Beach and all Paros has to offer by arranging your trip with our Paros online road trip planner.
Improve this listing »
Create an itinerary including Piso Aliki Beach
© OpenMapTiles © OpenStreetMap contributors

Piso Aliki Beach reviews

Rate this attraction
TripAdvisor traveler rating
TripAdvisor traveler rating 4.5
113 reviews
Google
4.4
TripAdvisor
  • Piso Aliki is one of the best beaches in Paros, sandy, with shallow and crystal clear waters perfect for families with kids especially when, is a windy day.  more »
  • Beautiful beach, not too much windy. Also the sea is very beautiful: it's ideal for snorkeling and swimming.  more »
  • On windy days it is hard to see there because the sand is every where in the air. If cars rushes on the streets, they swirl up too sand. It is nice for families and friends. You can sit under the...  more »
Google
  • Excellent beach . There is nothing there in terms of bars and umbrellas but that's the beauty of it. Crystal clear waters and a wonderful sandy beach. Highly recommended
  • Perfect sand. good view. You can get a spot under the trees for shade.
  • Magical place, natural shadow, away from the flocks and noise of tourists, clean and beautiful waters, suitable for every age
  • Nice relaxed beach. The only thing is that there were a bit too many rocks but in general I spent a nice day there relaxing, reading and swimming.
  • Great beach. Good for families with children as the sea is not very deep until many meters in. Superbly clear waters. Only issue is that 80% of the beach is covered by pebbles and only the remaining 20% is sand. Sometimes waves can completely cover the sandy part so watch out. Otherwise, great beach

Plan your trip to Paros

  • Get a personalized trip
    A complete day by day itinerary
    based on your preferences
  • Customize it
    Refine your trip. We'll find the
    best routes and schedules
  • Book it
    Choose from the best hotels
    and activities. Up to 50% off
  • Manage it
    Everything in one place.
    Everyone on the same page.