Ruokolahden Kirkko, Ruokolahti
Categories: Churches, Landmarks, Tourist Spots
Ruokolahden Kirkko is located in Ruokolahti. Use our Ruokolahti vacation planner to visit Ruokolahden Kirkko on your trip to Ruokolahti, and learn what else travelers and our writers recommend seeing nearby.
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Это не просто маленькая церквушка, а достаточно большое деревянное сооружение. Внутри очень много места. Я привык, что подобные объемы есть только у каменных сооружений. Вокруг все утопает в ухоженной... read more »It's not just a small church and a sufficiently large wooden structure. In very many places. I'm used to that similar volumes of only the stone structures. Around all is buried in verdure.show original
Главная кирха находится в центре церковного холма. Рядом с кирхой кладбище погибших в годы второй мировой войныThe main church is located in the Centre of Church Hill. Next to the kirhoj cemetery dead in World War IIshow original
Высокая деревянная церковь в светло-зеленых тонах, имеющая в плане форму креста находится на холме Kirkonmäki перед озером Kaljaniemenselkä и хороша видна с трассы Иматра - Миккели. Это уже четвертый ... read more »High wooden church in Pale shades of green, which has in the plan the form of the cross is located on Kirkonmäki Hill before the Lake Kaljaniemenselkä and good visible from Imatra-Mikkeli. This is already the fourth Ward Ruokolahden Seurakunta Temple and was built in the year 1854. The temple combines architectural elements of the Empire and neo-Gothic. Construction of the Church was led by Theodor Johannes Tolpon, and author of an architectural project is officially considered Ernst Lohrmann. In 1914 and 1937 year carried out major repairs, upgraded flooring and pews inside the walls are decorated with paneling, restored and covered with a copper roof. In 1960 Gg. Central heating was carried out. A rather large church, while serving on the benches of the Church can accommodate up to 1200 people. The painting above the altar is called "Jesus on the cross", written by the artist-Såltin Frosterus Alexsandra in 1915 is the fiftieth and last of her altar picture. A large part of the decoration of the Church received as a gift, and only the side wooden lamps were executed by order of the Church in the 1850 's. Authority in the Church, built in the Baroque style, it tube 2216. Opposite the Church, literally surrounded by greenery, is a wooden Chapel Ruokolahden Kellotapuli, the local cemetery and a small museum. A number of fairly large areas for parking.show original
Александр ВоеводскийThe picturesque wooden churchshow original
Unable to display map at this time. Please try again later.
Visit for 2h
Visit for 2h 30m
Visit for 4h
Visit for 1h
Visit for 3h
Visit for 2h 30m
Visit for 1h 30m
Visit for 30m
Are you the owner of this business? Click here for promotion tips.