Forosskiy Park, Foros

#5 of 10 in Parks in Yalta Municipality
Forosskiy Park is located in Foros. Our Foros itinerary site makes visiting Forosskiy Park and other Foros attractions simple, and helps you make a travel plan personal to you.
map
Create an itinerary including Forosskiy Park
Forosskiy Park Reviews
Rate this attraction
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating 4.5
78 reviews
TripAdvisor
  • Good morning, friends! Why do I have this header? Yes, because the memories of my youth and youth inspired by me during his arrival in Foros. And since I come from a "spongy" USSR, and persistent memories-they're not children and not forget nor at what possibilities. Trees, shrubs and even cacti here an enormous multitude. Air simply otpad full, but all in a fairly strong desolation. Much to invest funds and labor to all this natural beauty started appropriate paints. I arrived to foros only because here once locked Gorbachev ... Beach me not particularly inspired, but only because the water in July was 11 degrees!! the local said that mixing water layers occurred due to the storm. I love cold water, but not to the same degree. Through the power of forced himself to swim but had to abandon the snorkelling, which means the beach is not inspired. Of highly cross-country terrain. Climb from the beach people aged ...
    View original
  • This is the first settlement in the Crimea which I visited, hilly mesnocht stunning. Forossky Park created many years and guide said that there was a sanatorium for tuberculosis sufferers. Excellent climate and clean air.
    View original
  • Wonderful well maintained park. Walked for a short time, love to swim, so went down to the beach, a very pleasant impression. Admission is free. The car left in front of the entrance.
    View original

Plan your trip to Foros

• Get a personalized plan

A complete day-by-day itinerary
    based on your preferences
  • Customize it

Refine your plan. We'll find the
    best routes and schedules
  • Book it

Choose from the best hotels
    and activities. Up to 50% off
  • Manage it

Everything in one place.
    Everyone on the same page.

Where to stay in Foros

Browse hotels, guesthouses, and unique homes and book your stay on the world's leading accommodation sites.
Live like a local, find unique places to stay
Millions of travel reviews on TripAdvisor

Plans in Yalta Municipality by other users

8 days in Foros BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES February, popular PREFERENCES: February ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 3 days in Yalta BY A USER FROM RUSSIA January, popular PREFERENCES: January ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 9 days in Crimea BY A USER FROM CANADA January, popular PREFERENCES: January ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 12 days in Ukraine, Crimea & Moldova BY A USER FROM CANADA February, popular PREFERENCES: February ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 22 days in Europe BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA June, culture, historic sites, popular PREFERENCES: June, culture, historic sites ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 15 days in Massandra BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES April, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, museums, wildlife, hidden gems PREFERENCES: April, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, museums, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Hidden gems PACE: Medium 12 days in Gaspra BY A USER FROM INDIA December, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: December ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 9 days in Crimea BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES December, popular PREFERENCES: December ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 9 days in Crimea BY A USER FROM INDIA December, kids, popular PREFERENCES: December, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 9 days in Crimea BY A USER FROM CYPRUS December, popular PREFERENCES: December ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 13 days in Crimea BY A USER FROM CANADA May, popular PREFERENCES: May ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 10 days in Tula & Crimea BY A USER FROM RUSSIA October, kids, popular PREFERENCES: October, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium
View more plans