Trip Planner:   Canada  /  Quebec  /  Shawinigan  /  Parks  /  Parc de l'ile Melville

Parc de l'ile Melville, Shawinigan

(20+ reviews on the web)
Nature / Park
Parc de l'ile Melville is located in Shawinigan. Using our custom trip planner, Shawinigan attractions like Parc de l'ile Melville can form part of a personalized travel itinerary.
Create a full Shawinigan itinerary
map

Plan your trip to Shawinigan

  • Get a personalized plan

    A complete day-by-day itinerary
    based on your preferences
  • Customize it

    Refine your plan. We'll find the
    best routes and schedules
  • Book it

    Choose from the best hotels
    and activities. Up to 50% off
  • Manage it

    Everything in one place.
    Everyone on the same page.

Plans in Shawinigan by other users

14 days in Canada BY A USER FROM CANADA July, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, popular PREFERENCES: July, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 47 days in Quebec, Elmira & Halifax BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, culture, outdoors, popular PREFERENCES: June, culture, outdoors ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 60 days in Quebec BY A USER FROM POLAND June, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, hidden gems PREFERENCES: June, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Hidden gems PACE: Medium 2 days in Shawinigan BY A USER FROM CANADA July, popular PREFERENCES: July ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 15 days in Quebec BY A USER FROM MEXICO September, culture, outdoors, popular PREFERENCES: September, culture, outdoors ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 22 days in Quebec BY A USER FROM FRANCE August, culture, outdoors, hidden gems PREFERENCES: August, culture, outdoors ATTRACTION STYLE: Hidden gems PACE: Medium 40 days in Quebec BY A USER FROM FRANCE July, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, popular PREFERENCES: July, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 11 days in Canada BY A USER FROM GERMANY August, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, historic sites, popular PREFERENCES: August, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, historic sites ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 53 days in Quebec BY A USER FROM CANADA May, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, popular PREFERENCES: May, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Medium 20 days in Quebec BY A USER FROM FRANCE September, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, slow & easy, popular PREFERENCES: September, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular PACE: Slow & easy 36 days in Quebec BY A USER FROM CANADA April, outdoors, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: April, outdoors ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 15 days in Quebec BY A USER FROM CANADA August, culture, outdoors, historic sites, museums, fast-paced, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: August, culture, outdoors, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Fast-paced
View more plans
Reviews
TripAdvisor
  • We stayed in the chalet on ile banane and it was just beautiful. Sparkling clean and new with all the amenities. The grounds are gorgeous - the river and canoeing was amazing. Only a few complaints - ...  more »
  • We have been camping at Parc Ile Melville now for 5 years. Great location, minutes from " downtown " Shawiningan. 80% of the sites are seasonal so those sites are very close together but the other 20%...  more »
  • The camping is across the bridge from downton and just by the St-Maurice river. It is quiet and you can put your canoe in the water directly from your site. Very clean and a fun place for families,  more »
Google
  • The greatest view and sceneries on the St-Maurice River end the Trou du Diable!
  • The top of the tower is a must-go. The view is breathtaking.
  • super service
  • Event room location
  • Tree to tree