Trip Planner : South Pacific / Australia / Western Australia / Bremer Bay / Nature / Fitzgerald River National Park
Fitzgerald River National Park, Bremer Bay
Categories: National Parks, Nature & Parks
The 'Friends of the Fitz' have been strong advocates for the protection and appreciation of the park, and for the advancement of research within the Biosphere, since forming in 1980.Put Fitzgerald River National Park at the forefront of your travel plans using our Bremer Bay tourist route planner.
The objectives of the Friends of the Fitzgerald River National Park are:
• To promote the appreciation and enjoyment of the park in a manner consistent with its high conservation values and to promote, by example, appropriate use.
• To support and promote ecological studies within the park.
• To support the Fitzgerald Biosphere concept and the establishment of other reserves proximate to the park.
• To promote the position that any developments and activities in and immediately adjacent to the park be consistent with the protection of its conservation and landscape values.
• To liaise with the management bodies (e.g. Department of Parks and Wildlife) and provide support where appropriate.
• To maintain the Twertup Field Studies Centre.
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Unfortunately most of the access roads were closed on the day that we visited, however what we saw was simply stunning with respect to wild flowers and some native animals ... I can only imagine what ... read more »
Pabelup Drive was closed from the Point Ann Road to Quiss Road. Dieback risks in wet times close the roads within the park. We ventured out to Point Ann from Bremer Bay. We were in a two wheel drive a... read more »
とっても広いナショナルパークです。珍しいネイティブ植物もたくさん生息しており、海もとてもきれいです。Point Annにはバーベキュースペースとベンチがあり、お昼ご飯を食べました。とても広いので、また他のエリアも探索してみたいです。It is a very large national park. Many rare native plants and Habitat, the sea is very beautiful. Point Ann, barbecue area with benches, ate lunch. So wide that is also exploring other areas.show original
nice place to go and see wild life
Unable to display map at this time. Please try again later.
Are you the owner of this business? Click here for promotion tips.