Trip Planner : South America / Argentina / Litoral / Province of Entre Rios / Chajari / Shopping / Colonia Alemana
Colonia Alemana, Chajari
Categories: Gift & Specialty Shops, Shopping
Colonia Alemana is located in Chajari. Work out when and for how long to visit Colonia Alemana and other Chajari attractions using our handy Chajari vacation planner.
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Es un muy buen lugar para comprar recuerdos, fiambres y todo lo regional.los precios son accesibles y lo bueno es que tienen una variedad inmensa de productos. Aceptan tarjeta de crédito (sólo una cuo... read more »It is a very good place to buy souvenirs, cold cuts, and all the regional.los prices are affordable and the good thing is that they have a huge variety of products. They accept (only a fee) credit card but it is more accessible. I recommend the cold cuts and cheeses!show original
Muy bueno. Excelente. La miel de abeja y el dulce de leche buenisimos!!! Lindo lugar!! Recomendado!!Very good. Excellent. The honey and the dulce de leche real good! Cute place! Recommended!show original
Pintoresco lugar que muestra parte de la cultura de la zona. Se puede degustar y comprar artículos regionales bien variados.Picturesque place that shows part of the culture of the area. You can taste and buy well varied regional items.show original
Sonia VersalliChapel San Antonio the progress of the colony attracted new families which the progress of the colony attracted new families were installed at the site. Including many practiced the Catholic faith, so it became necessary to a temple. Don Alfredo Hartwig, donated a land located 7 km from the entrance to the colony and in 1935 began to build. In 1939 was his inauguration, its walls were brick in mud and its thatched roof. In 1946, the roof was changed to zinc sheets. The chapel was in charge of collaborators like: Don Fermín Cracco, Cándido Ziloni, Antonio Rossi and others; for a period of more than 30 years. But how everywhere had disputes on the election of "Patron". Don José Papelka wanted to go "San José" in honor to his name and Don Antonio Rossi "San Antonio". The opening day was voted on Freehand and won "SAN ANTONIO". On 13 June is celebrated the Patronal feast, opportunity where all villagers gather and is a symbol of unity and harmony among Catholics and Protestants. It was renovated in 1985, the Commission comprised of: President: Rogelio Stivanello, Sec.: Sergio C. Capovilla, Treasurer: Juan J. Leyes. vowels: Cleto Pezelatto, Oscar laws, edit Reniero, César Rossi, Enrique Piana, Carlos Rossi. Those who decided to build a new Chapel and in 1992 is specific that dream. The members of the Committee were in force for 25 years. The new temple received donations from various places in the region, some were: the Tabernacle and the campaign brought the Church immaculate conception of old city of Federation. The image of San Antonio, which goes next to their colony on pilgrimage every year, was donated by Cologne Chapel San Pedro Freitas. Also placed an image of Jesus on the cross carved in Paradise wood made in one piece, made by craftsman Orlando Barbaro of the province of Misiones. The altar is marble and the banks of pine wood. Years later built a multipurpose room. The Commission which was in operation until 2012, year in which was established the current Commission (PTE was renovated in the year 2009 Paola Dal Molin, Vice Pte. José Antonio Panozzo, Treasurer: Sandra Debona, Sec: Sonia Versalli, Auditor: Sergio Capovilla, vocal: Laura Farneda, Gustavo Miño, Miguel Fick, Alberto Lugo, Jorge Bouchet) build a shed to make roasts. This Chapel integrates the Diocese of Concordia, for many years it belonged to the Immaculate Conception Church of Federation. Today it belongs to the parish Maria Auxiliadora and its Pastor is Jorge Charreum. The faithful congregate all 3rd. Saturday afternoon. 17/11/2013show original
Unable to display map at this time. Please try again later.
Are you the owner of this business? Click here for promotion tips.